Pages

January 2, 2014

Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 2, 2014



I got out of  bed weighed myself with the upstairs scale with pj's and socks on 118.  The upstairs scale usually weighs about 3 lbs lighter.

My plan is to lose 3 lbs. to get my weight at 115 and lose some of the fat -- The scale downstairs has a fat feature on it. I will need to post u- scale for upstairs and D scale for downstairs.

Rode my bike for 15 minutes-- the timer wasn't working so I was unable to record my miles, but I did time it with my watch, which worked well enough.  I got home late from an appointment so the Hubs took me out for dinner.

Dinner was good -- I am not in the diet part of the stay fit yet- I had the chimichunga rice and beans with guacamole and sour cream.-- Here is the healthy part---I did not eat the sour cream and only 1/2 of the meal. So I save 1/2 the calories, and I don't even want to know what they would have been.
I am going to the gym tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS