Pages

Happy New Year

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1, 2014

Good Morning and Happy New Year,

This blog is to track my getting fit and staying fit progress. From time to time I will have articlecs and video clips that I find relavent to what I am doing. If you like them please let me know. This is more or less a personal journey.

I am starting out slow because I think that is the best way to make new changes stick.

Today I did 3 sets of 30 sit ups and an extra set of 10 to give me 100  yeah for me. My back is feeling better and my goal is to strengthen my core which theoretically will strengthen and support my back.

I was going to weigh myself this morning, but I forgot before I ate.  Weighing myself is not something I do on a regular basis. That will change with this process.

Later I will track the food intake, but today was a Holiday, so I get a pass.

Pleasant dreams.






1 comment :

  1. Congrats on your blog Diana! Are you adding a followers button?

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS